The Friends of NIDCR — the organization with one message:
Advancing Oral Health Research for a Better Quality of Life
The Friends of the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (FNIDCR), a non-profit 501C3 organization, was established in 1998, for the 50th Anniversary of the NIDCR. The Friends is a broad-based coalition of individuals, academic institutions, dental schools, patient advocate organizations, dental societies and corporations who understand the critical importance of dental, oral and craniofacial research to the health and well-being of people in the U.S. and globally.
For over a decade, The Friends of NIDCR has been committed to supporting the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, a unique institute in the world that supports research and research training. Our mission is to educate the public and key decision makers about the importance of investing in the NIDCR.
The Leading Voice for Oral Health Stakeholders
- [May 20, 2013]: Rep. Lois Frankel (D-FL) joins the Oral Health Caucus.
- [Apr 30, 2013]: Read our April eNews: Elections, Research Rally & more!
- Save the date for our 2013 Annual Conference (11-21-13). Details coming soon!
- Get the latest details on the FY2014 Federal Budget Process & NIDCR
- [Feb. 19, 2013]: FNIDCR urges members to contact US Representatives in their home districts.
- [Feb 7, 2013]: FNIDCR participates with Research!America in "National Day of Research"
- [Dec. 17, 2012]: Highlights, photos, presentations and much more from our 2012 Annual Conference & Awards
- [Nov. 1, 2012]: Save & Order Hal Slavkin's new book "The Birth of a Discipline"
- [Sept. 27, 2012]: Sequestration Looms; Will Devastate Medical Research
Click on a Logo to Visit a Member Site
Christian S. Stohler DDS, Dr.Med.Dent.