The Friends of NIDCR — the organization with one message:
Advancing Oral Health Research for a Better Quality of Life
The Friends of the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (FNIDCR), a non-profit 501C3 organization, was established in 1998, for the 50th Anniversary of the NIDCR. The Friends is a broad-based coalition of individuals, academic institutions, dental schools, patient advocate organizations, dental societies and corporations who understand the critical importance of dental, oral and craniofacial research to the health and well-being of people in the U.S. and globally.
For over a decade, The Friends of NIDCR has been committed to supporting the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, a unique institute in the world that supports research and research training. Our mission is to educate the public and key decision makers about the importance of investing in the NIDCR.
The Leading Voice for Oral Health Stakeholders
- [9-21-15]: Sept. eNews - Read about federal budget situation, NIDCR-funded research and more!
- [5-15-15]: FNIDCR's New FY16 NIH/NIDCR Funding Fact Sheet: Read & Share with Colleagues, Legislators!
- [4-29-15]: FNIDCR submits Testimony for NIDCR/NIH FY16 funding
- [3-27-15]: Bevy of Legislation Introduced to Boost Medical Research
- [2-27-15]: Congressman Brian Babin, DDS joins Oral Health Caucus
- [2-4-15]: 2014 Video Contest Winners Announced!
- [2-4-15]: President's FY16 Budget Proposes NIDCR Increase
- [2-4-15]: Legislation Backing NIH Research Introduced
- [1-29-15]: Annual Conference and Congressional Briefing
- [7-17-14]: Welcome Rep. Grace Meng to the Caucus!
- [4-14-14]: 2013 Annual Report - a synopsis of the activities during our 15th Anniversary year.
Click on a Logo to Visit a Member Site
Christian S. Stohler DDS, Dr.Med.Dent.