The Friends of NIDCR — the organization with one message:
Advancing Oral Health Research for a Better Quality of Life
The Friends of the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (FNIDCR), a non-profit 501C3 organization, was established in 1998, for the 50th Anniversary of the NIDCR. The Friends is a broad-based coalition of individuals, academic institutions, dental schools, patient advocate organizations, dental societies and corporations who understand the critical importance of dental, oral and craniofacial research to the health and well-being of people in the U.S. and globally.
For over a decade, The Friends of NIDCR has been committed to supporting the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, a unique institute in the world that supports research and research training. Our mission is to educate the public and key decision makers about the importance of investing in the NIDCR.
The Leading Voice for Oral Health Stakeholders
- [11-13-14]: Nov. eNews - Read about Research, Legislative action, Conference, Video Contest and more!
- Conference Date Change!
- [7-17-14]: Welcome Rep. Grace Meng to the Caucus!
- [6-27-14]: FNIDCR Releases FY15 Funding Fact Sheet; Contact Legislators over July Break
- [4-15-14]: 2014 Annual Conference & Awards date and location announced.
- [4-14-14]: 2013 Annual Report - a synopsis of the activities during our 15th Anniversary year.
- [2-20-14]: Oral Health Research Video Contest Announced! Win up to $1000.
- [12-13-13]: Highlights, photos, presentations and much more from our 2013 Annual Conference & Awards
Click on a Logo to Visit a Member Site
Christian S. Stohler DDS, Dr.Med.Dent.